5 Most Common Errors Made When Applying for Online Cash Loan
ABBA Financial Services, LLC takes great pride in our borrower’s over satisfaction and experience when they choose us to apply for an Online Cash Loan. Since borrowers just like you have made the choice to use us to help you get a loan, we are obligated to ensure that your application experience is held with the upmost ease and quality. Whether you’re applying for an Online Payday Loan, Online Cash Advance, or an Online Tax Refund Loan, it is our goal to make sure that you get through our network with a loan approval without any complications or setbacks. So, we have devised the 5 most common errors we encounter from applicants who get rejected for a loan request:
1. Level of Income. To qualify for an Online Cash Loan you must have an income level of at least $1,000 per month. This is an important part of getting approved for a loan since our loans are primarily based in income rather than credit standing. Our lenders need to know that the borrower has a steady source of income such as a job making $1,000/month minimum so they can be certain you are in a position to repay the loan.
2. Applicants must have a bank account.The reason for this is that our lenders strive to get you the approved loan funds to you a fast as possible, so they elect to deposit the money into your checking account. This typically happens within 24 hours after the loan approval. The common errors we see regarding banking information is applicant not having a valid bank account and providing wrong routing and account numbers on the application Incorrect or Invalid Bank Routing or Account Numbers. Please make sure the bank account information you provide is accurate. These numbers can be found at the bottom of a check; routing always has 9 numbers.
3. Invalid or Incorrect Driver’s License Number.Another common error we see with loan applicants is providing the wrong drivers license number. Please make sure that you provide an updated and accurate driver’s license number to help you pass the screening for our loans. You should note that only numbers are accepted, no symbols. Some states such as Colorado issue licenses that contain special characters or symbols along with the DL numbers. Please leave those out and only enter the numbers.
4. Incorrect or Invalid Pay Date. Our application for payday loans, tax refund loans, and cash advances asks you to provide you next two pay dates. Please note that the pay date you provide cannot fall on a holiday or weekend. Also, make sure the date you supply on the application is accurate in regards to you being paid weekly or bi-weekly (every two weeks). One of the most common errors we encounter is that applicants don’t provide the correct pay date schedule. For example, if your next pay date is January 5th and you get paid every two weeks, then your next pay date after the 5th will be on January 19th.
5. Incomplete or Invalid General Information. Finally, another issue we see that causes applications loan request to automatically get rejected include providing wrong or inaccurate general information on their loan application. Please submit complete and valid information only. Providing us with invalid information will cause your application to be automatically denied before lenders review it for loan approval. Make sure that your address, phone number, employer info, and so on is 100% accurate for the best chance at getting a loan approval.
Looking to Apply for an Online Cash Loan?
If you’re considering looking to apply for an Online Cash Loan please choose us! We will be happy to math you with an online lender in our network. We are able to provide you with a wide variety of online loan options including payday loans, cash advances and tax refund loans. Please see the links below to find the loan that best meets your needs:
Tax Refund Loans:
- ABBA Financial Services, LLC
- www.123CashCredit.net, www.iTaxAdvance.com, www.AmericashAdvanced.net