5 Errors to Avert When Applying for a Cash Advance Loan
1. Requesting More Money than you Can Afford: When applying for a Cash Advance Loan, it is extremely important to request to borrow an amount that you can afford. The lenders we work with do evaluate the requested loan amount with how much income you are earning. If they feel that the amount of money you are requesting is too much when compared to your income level, they will not accept you loan request. Also, it is important to understand that cash advances are designed as short-term loans to help fill a short-term void until your next payday; therefore, they are meant to be paid off much faster than a typical loan, using your next paycheck.
2. Submitting Mistakes on the Application Questionnaire: When going through the application process and answering the questions and filling in the blanks, please make sure to take you time. The information you provide for a Cash Advance Loan must be accurate and verifiable. Providing conflicting or inaccurate information will throw up a red flag and certainly decrease your chances of getting approved for a loan. Submitting incorrect phone numbers, social security numbers, banking numbers, and addresses can make you loan request to be flagged as potential fraud. To increase your chances for approval, please double-check all information; it is important to make sure you avoid mistakes and that all data provided is accurate.
3. Not Filling Out All Data Fields: One of the easiest ways to instantly decrease your chances for approval of a Cash Advance Loan is omitting information that is asked on the application. Our online application is designed to ask for only the most basic of information when applying for a loan. This is the information our network of online lenders use to evaluate your loan request. Leaving information out not only automatically disqualifies you for approval; it more than likely suggests that perhaps all other submitted information may not be accurate or truthful. Don’t worry if you feel that some of the information you are asked to provide might impact the loan decision. Our lenders specialize in funding loan requests for folks with not-so-perfect credit. It is always best to make sure that you fill in all of the blanks!
4. Providing Incorrect Pay Dates: Another common mistake applicants make is not providing their correct pay dates. Pay dates are extremely important when applying for a Cash Advance Loan because the lenders need to know what kind of repayment schedule to put you on. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, please make sure to look at a calendar and double-check your next two pay dates. Also, since repayment is automatically drafted from your bank account, our lenders are not able to accept pay dates that fall on holidays. Your employer will typically pay you before or after the holiday of your regularly scheduled pay date falls on a holiday, so make certain that you keep that in mind when providing your pay dates on the online form.
Submitting Invalid Driver’s License Number or Identification: Believe it or not, providing accurate information pertaining to your driver’s license or ID card is a very important aspect of increasing your chances on getting approved for a Cash Advance Loan . The reason for this is because it ultimately ensures your identity. Our lenders need to know who is applying and who they are approving loans for to make sure that there is no fraud going on and to be able to make sure you are who you say you are. Also, expired ID’s are considered invalid. So if your ID is not up to date, then you will not be approved. Another important thing regarding IDs is to make sure you only provide the ID or Driver’s License numbers that do not contain special character like * or ^. Our system only accepts numbers and letters for state issued IDs. If your ID number contains special characters, then leave them out.
Beyond a Cash Advance Loan, We Offer Other Financial Services for Your Consideration:
We will conclude this article with telling you about our other opportunities and offers you might like to consider. Please know that our services go beyond simply offering a Cash Advance Loan. We have listened to the consumers and they wanted more opportunities for service. Along with keeping up with the competitive nature of this industry, we have expanded our services to include Tax Refund Loans, and the Best Payday Loans in the business! Please visit the links below for more information or to sign up.
Thanks for stopping by, we are glad to work with you!
Tax Return Loans:
Rapid Cash Advances:
Fast Payday Loans:
- ABBA Financial Services, LLC
- 1 (888) 470-9122
- www.ABBAFinancial.us www.iTaxAdvance.com www.AmericashAdvanced.net www.123CashCredit.net